IntelliCom Lab, as the name states focuses on next-generation research towards intelligent communication and
computations. Broadly, we work on the areas of Federated Learning, Explainable AI, Causal
Analysis. Our application areas are vast including IoTs, healthcare, retail, etc. Our core mathematical
Probabilistic Machine Learning, Distributed Learning and Statistical Inference.
Varun Muttepawar receives internship offer from Qualcomm.
Zuber Khan receives placement offer from Mathworks.
Aditya Saini wins second place in research symposium conducted as a part of IEEE SPS Summer school, 2022. Work Presented . Abstract: Probabilistic Post-hoc Explainable AI methods.
- Divin Dominic receives pre-placement offer from Qualcomm after succesfully completing internship with them.
- Pooja Kumari receives pre-placement offer from Mathworks after succesfully completing internship with them.
- Attended IEEE Signal Processing Society Summer School on AI for Optimisation in Signal Processing.
- Visited DRDO DYSL laboratories for a 2-day workshop.
- Recent BTechs graduated from our lab: Aditya Saini (now with Uniqlo, Tokyo) and Khushali Verma (now with Amazon, Bangalore).
- Mtech students join our lab for Capstone projects: Swarnima Rawat (XAI), Arnab (XAI) and Debarshi (Federated Learning).
Paper titled: Select Wisely and Explain: Active Learning and Probabilistic Local Post-hoc Explainability , by Aditya Saini and Dr. Ranjitha Prasad got accepted at AIES 2022.
- Sumedha Chugh joins as a PhD student under the TiH project.
Paper titled: Locally Interpretable Model Agnostic Explanations using Gaussian Processes, by Aditya Saini and Dr. Ranjitha Prasad got accepted at DeepAI 2021.
- Nazreen Shah joins as a PhD student under the DST SERB Power project.
- Zubair Shaban joins as a PhD student under the Meity CCBT project.
- Dr. Ranjitha Prasad delivered a talk titled ' Bayesian Techniques for Local post-hoc XAI' at VNR VJIET.
- Dr. Ranjitha Prasad delivered a talk titled 'Causal Inference and Survival Analysis' at Swiggy.